The finance controlling focuses on payment flows, which are planned, controlled and directed through this instrument. Hence the finance controlling serves as control measure for the coordination in the financial sphere, between the financial and power range and between the management and the finance area. At the same time the conception and the integration of different planning calculations as well as the creation of an effective incentive and control system are the most important control elements among other things like the risk calculation, financial variance analysis or also the cash-flow statement.
Withal the finance controlling makes for the solvency hedge, for the coordination of investment and financing decisions. Also the minimisation of the necessary operating capital as well as the optimisation of the costs of debt counts to the aims.
The finance controlling tasks consists of:
- Solvency hedge, availability of reliable information as basis for the finance planning and control
- Creation and coordination of the financial planning and surveillance of the finance situation
- Coordination of investment and financing
- Cash- and credit controlling
- Analysis and influence of the financing costs
- Support of the external billing
- Risk minimisation
- Creation of the financial report